No sign ups. Search local jobs.
-----Select a City-----
UT-Salt Lake City
Job ID#: 117343
Tell a friend about this job
Add to basket
Oil & Tire Changer / Vehicle Maintenance Associate (8966)
11/22/2017 12:23:48 AM
Avis Budget Group
As an Oil and Tire Technician, you will perform basic preventative maintenance on our auto rental fleet vehicles such as oil, fluid and tire changes. You may also be asked to assist our more experienced auto mechanics with more complicated repairs. This is an excellent learning opportunity for someone looking to expand upon their natural automotive or mechanical abilities.
Basic Qualification / Minimum Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 6 months of automotive maintenance experience or recent auto tech school degree preferred
• Proven mechanical aptitude and skillset in car maintenance required
• Valid driver''s license and a good driving record
• Ability to perform day-to-day physical tasks involving moderately demanding work including: standing, kneeling, crawling, turning, and pushing or lifting moderately heavy objects.
We offer a wide range of exciting benefits for part time employees, including:
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee discounts
• Training opportunities
• Opportunities to make charitable donations
• Voluntary unpaid time off
• Discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
• 401(k) (eligible after 1,000 hours of service)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service)
• Vacation car rental
A valid driver''s license is required for all positions. Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process.
***If you have any questions about the position or on our hiring process feel free to reach out to Tiffany Serrano at TSerrano@peoplescout.com or by phone at 312-915-5259.
IT''S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on!
To submit your job application, go to: https://careers.avisbudgetgroup.com/jobs/vacancy/oil--tire-changer---vehicle-maintenance-associate-8966/8984/description/
Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
Terms and Conditions