Want to teach abroad? How about the beautiful and modern island, Taiwan!
The living cost in Taiwan is relatively cheap, you can travel around the island and also save up the money!
(The living cost in Taiwan: https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Taiwan&displayCurrency=TWD )
- City: Taoyuan City, Taiwan
- Airfare reimbursement: US$2,667 (round way)
- Rental allowance US$167/month. For those who traveled with family members (parents and spouse), the rental allowance is US$334/month instead
- Contract period - starting ASAP, contract period: from the teacher report to school until July 31st, 2018. One year renewable.
- Salary: US$ 2,090 - 2,434/ Month(depends on education background and teaching experiences)
- Working hour: Mon-Fri 8 hours/day
- Work and health insurance provided
- Class description: 22-24 periods/class, 25-40 students/class, G1-6 or G7-9
- Curriculum: ESL
- Native English Speakers from US, UK, CA, IRE, AU, NZ and SA ONLY.
- Bachelor''s degree or above.
- With teaching credentials issued by government education department.
***There might be currency exchange rate difference***
Dewey has founded for over 10 years in Taiwan and our client schools spread all over the country. Our company has been the official partner of Taiwan government schools since 2006; well-known private schools from primary to high school levels, and also language schools have been our clients for years. We aim to deliver the best recruiting service that makes teaching abroad available to native English speaking teachers.
We have helped numerous teachers find ideal placements. Moreover, we offer professional assistance to help teachers’life easier in Taiwan, that means from airport pick-up, housing, commute, and living affairs of all aspects, we got them all taken care of.
We not only match the job for both schools and teachers, but also help all kinds of affairs that foreign teachers would encounter in their daily life. Our service begins even before the teachers step into Taiwanese territory.
1. Job placement service
2. Application of related documents for work and immigration
3. Housing, banking and postal services and other living assistance in Taiwan
4. Teaching enhancement in an EFL classroom
5. Provide information about Taiwanese culture